What makes Omega Caro-E a novel supplement?• It is the only supplement that has received CANSA's Smart Choice Supplement Seal of Recognition.
• The product has been formulated by the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), based on years of extensive research.
• It is a patented omega-3 supplement with a selected combination of nutrients.
• Meticulous quality control by CPUT.
Benefits of Omega Caro-E
- EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids that must be obtained from food or supplements, as the body does not produce them.
- A healthy adult should consume about two portions of fatty fish per week to obtain sufficient omega-3 fatty acid intakes for their bodies.
- Rich sources of preformed EPA and DHA are salmon, herring, mackerel, pilchards, sardines and anchovies.
- The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends a daily intake of five portions of fruit and vegetables which relates to 4-6mg carotenes. Two capsules of Omega Caro-E contain 6mg carotenes, which is in line with the recommendations of the AHA.
- Two capsules every day provides 500mg omega-3 fatty acids, as well as 6mg carotenes, 16.2mg tocotrienols and 3.8mg tocopherols.
- Among other carotenes, two capsules of Omega Caro-E contain 2.2mg alpha- and 3.4mg plant derived beta-carotenes.
- Omega Caro-E contains no ethyl esters, artificial flavourants, colourants and preservatives, heavy metals above the detectable range, pesticides or organic solvents.